As most of you know…I’ve been having a hard time finding employment since we moved. Well. I have found ways to keep busy. Today, I made pillows. Well, pillow covers. For awhile, I’ve felt like our living room was just a little to drab. Lots of dull colors all blending in together.
I’ve been trying to figure out what I wanted to do…which colors to use…what kind of fabric. The only thing that I’ve learned is that I’m really not very good at the whole decorating thing. I just can’t see where to put vases or art. I’m horrible at deciding what kind of accent chair would look best. In fact, we’ve gone without a table/ottoman for 3 years cause I just can’t figure out what would work best.
Well, I decided to just pick something and make it work. I found three different fabrics.
The fun little twist is that the flower fabric is on one side of all the pillows (there’s 5 in all). So, I can switch it up and have all flowers or some with flowers and some zebra or red. I think it will make it more cheerful. At least I hope so. Now, I still need to decide on curtains, accessories, and pretty much everything else….sigh.
One step at a time….