Seriously. Every time I disappear from my blog, I vow that I will not let another unplanned hiatus keep me from posting. And yet, here I am again. 6 weeks down the road from my last post. Sigh. What can you do? Time to dust myself off and keep moving forward.
Just to keep us all on the same page, here are the highlights:
- I started my new job.
- I started traveling weekly with my new job (like immediately, day 2 I was on the road).
- I LOVE my new job. I’m pretty sure that I say to Mr. Dawn almost every day how much I love my job. I’m not sure this is a good idea, since he doesn’t have the same feelings towards me being gone so much.
- We found a house, made an offer, and started packing up.
- We closed on our house! Homeownership? Does that mean that I’m an adult now?
- We moved the same day we closed. Oh, and I worked that day too. Thankfully we have amazing friends that helped Mr. Dawn load and unload the truck. All I did to help was go out to eat with them as a thank you.
- Unpacking is almost as painful as packing. And I am starting to feel like an expert on both.
- I have run a negligible amount. I do a decent job of running while I’m on the road, but slack off pretty hard core while I’m at home.